1. Idea: First you need an original idea to craft into a powerful brand compelling to and focused on an Ideal Customer who raves about it: unique, fresh, innovative, special -- that no one else has.
2. Category: Second you need to create or define a new category, the new "search", the new "social networking," the place you will dominate.
3. Ideal Customer: Third you need to figure out who is your Ideal Customer, their profile, how many are eager to use your first product, and the branding message, visual and slogan.
5. Business Model: Fifth you need a business model explaining how you will generate revenue, reach profitablility.
4. Strategy: Fourth you need a strategy to out-maneuver competitors, powering your brand to dominance of the new category.